OMC’S MAGIC TWIG IS BANNED AT OUR VENUE.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NO LONGER A MEMBERS ONLY VENUE
TO BOOK A SPECIFIC SWIM OR SWIMS AT OUR VENUE IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO CALL ON 01403 243213 AND SPEAK WITH PAUL THE OWNER WHO WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP AND ADVISE THANK YOU.
AT WEEKENDS IN ADDITION TO 48/72 hour sessions. Days, 24hour and 36 hour SESSIONS AVAILABLE DURING THE WINTER MONTHS.
OFF THE GROUND XL CRADLES WITH LEGS REQUIRED (one cradle in double swims with the exception of swim 2 double). Minimum Size 115cm long x 65cm wide x 35cm deep.Please measure before booking.If you arrive with undersize Equipment you will not be allowed to fish.(Cradles available to hire)Thank you.
The management does not except any liability for loss or damage.
10 mph speed limit on track leading to fishery
Bookings with Paul 01403243213 Deposit Required Up Front to secure your specific swim and booking.(Card payment or Cash) No Refunds Given we will move your booking forward for a legitimate reason.ie Covid-19.
Off the ground cradles Only 115cm long x 65cm wide x 35cm deep, Min Size no exceptions.
Recommended: Trakker Sanctuary and the Sonic SK-TEK in Stock… £89.99
Cradles available to hire.
42″ wide landing net including length of arms , preferably bigger
Weigh slings required 115cm wide Available to hire.
Micro barbed hooks only (not barbed or barbless)in stock in our shop
No braided main line, except marker/spod rods
15lb min breaking strain main line
No lead core,non stretch leaders or naked line. Tubing or korda safe zone leaders must be used.
No fixed lead rigs
One set of safety equipment(cradle,net,sling,clinic) is sufficient in our double swims with the exception of swim 2 (two sets will be required) Two separate swims in this Double.
No sacking of fish at any time.Floatation Slings Aloud for a Short time.
No nuts or pulses of any kind.Hemp maize corn ok if shop bought in sealed containers.(no home cooked particle)
PLEASE NOTE WITH TEMPERATURES DROPPING ONE OF OUR BEST BAITS “MAGGOTS” ARE ALLOWED DURING THE WINTER MONTHS NOV TO FEB.
Rubbish Bin in the car park by main gates provided.
No loud music or shouting across the lake.
Do not move swims during your session without speaking with paul first
If anyone is seen standing whilst holding a fish, they will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.!
No bright lights across the lake.
No children at any time.
Elevated bbq’s are permitted please dispose of cold ashes in a rubbish bag
Rods not to be left unattended at any time.
Please pay for your tickets when you book.
Bait boats welcome, please use within your designated swim area
No tents only bivies
All spectators must leave fishery by 6 pm sharp or you will be locked in.!
Ladies and Wives (NO MALE) non fishing guests. Overnight/24hr tariff £5.00
Indian kebab pitza and chinese all delivered to the Car Park Please give mobile number.
When returning fish after capture, please support the fish in the water giving it plenty of time to recover before releasing
When photographing fish, support the fish over a large cradle,kneel and never stand up with fish.
When moving the fish use a landing net or zipped up weigh sling and never carry the fish unsupported even for short distances.
When using the boat to unsnag fish, please wear life jacket provided or ask our bailiff Martin to help.Enjoy your stay with us.
Please make sure that when you fish at menards, that your landing net, way sling, unhooking cradle and anything else that will be in contact with the fish is thoroughly dipped every time(located in the car park between swims one and twelve) for 10 minutes, so as not to spread diseases. Also make sure you have in your possession antiseptic such as clinic to treat hook holds and any other damage. Failure to do this will result in a ban.thank you.
Autumn/Winter Gates Open from 8am to 7.00pm
Summer 8am to 8pm
UPDATED PREDATATOR RULES 1.12.23………..
- Predator fishing is only allowed in the winter months 1st nov through to the end of feb
- Static fishing only from the 15 swims available
- Anyone who has not fished for pike before or who is under the age of 15 will not be allowed to fish unless supervised by an experienced adult
- Dead baits only i.e. sprat/mackerel or You can catch some of our Rudd and use as Live Bait.
- Live bait and freshly killed dead baits must not be brought onto the fishery. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted for illegal fish movements and not welcomed back
- You must be in possession of suitable tackle i.e. carp or pike rods. Sea tackle is not permitted
- You must have a Standard Size Unhooking cradle or High sided Unhooking Mat and a Specimen 42 inch Landing net.
- You must use a recognised wire trace system
- When using Trebble hook rigs,the hooks should not be more than 3″ apart and no larger than size 6
- All hooks must be barbless and not larger than size 6
- No spinners or plugs
- This venue operates an immediate strike rule, delay in striking will only guarantee you a deep hooked fish
- If a fish is deep hooked,hold the fish in the water in a landing net and seek help.Do not prod about as this will kill the fish
- Never weigh or lift a fish by the gills
- When moving the fish use a landing net or zipped up weigh sling and never carry the fish unsupported even for short distances
- When photographing fish, support the fish over a cradle, kneel and never stand up with fish
- When returning fish after capture, please support the fish in the water giving it plenty of time to recover before releasing
If any of these rules are broken you will be asked to leave without a refund. Further action may be taken
The management accepts no responsibility for loss or damage
Enjoy your stay with us… paul